Welcome to the Prince Edward Island National
Emergency Nurses Association page
Prince Edward Island National Emergency Nurses Association
Prince Edward Island Emergency Nurses Association
The PEIENA is committed to advancing and promoting the practice of emergency nursing.
• To promote the highest standard of health care
• To inspire excellence in our profession and those of our peers in an effort to enrich public health
• To create an enhanced public awareness of the role, capabilities ,functions of and potential of emergency medical services
• To promote unity and harmony among its members through networking and information exchange
• To collaborate in the maintenance of National Standards
• To provide avenues for its members to pursue programs of continuing education
The Cost is $45/year.