Welcome to the New Brunswick Emergency Nurses
Association (NBENA) page
New Brunswick Emergency Nurses Association (NBENA)
The New Brunswick Emergency Nurses Association (NBENA) was founded in 1988.
The objectives of the association are:
- To help establish improved standards of emergency nursing care.
- To promote/ improve communications and opportunities for the exchange of ideas within the Emergency care field.
- To promote, support, and participate in formal programs of instruction in Emergency Nursing care.
- To encourage the development of and participation in, courses in Emergency Nursing care.
- To act as a cohesive group in making recommendations to NANB, government and schools of nursing.
- To define and regularly review the expanding role of the Emergency Nurse.
- To promote prevention of illness or injury and to aid in the development and implementation of prevention programs.
- To encourage NBENA members to achieve National (CNA) certification.
- To actively seek membership representation and participation throughout the province.
- To provide financial assistance for on-going education in the field of Emergency Nursing.
- To promote Emergency Nursing research.
The New Brunswick Emergency Nursing Association (NBENA) is actively seeking new members. We are also seeking members interested in furthering the interests of Emergency Nurses in New Brunswick by being part of the NBENA Board of Directors.
Interested in helping out? We’d love to hear from you!