NENA National 2023 Conference
Call for Abstracts
The National Emergency Nurses’ Association, Inc. (NENA) would like to announce a Call for Presentation Abstracts for the National Conference on April 28-30, 2023, in Calgary, Alberta. Our conference theme is ReconectED. This is a terrific opportunity to share your research, clinical practices, knowledge and commitment to emergency nursing with colleagues from across Canada. Come and take an Alberta Break to learn, network, and experience the World’s 3rd Most Livable City.
Guidelines for Presentation Abstracts:
- The deadline for submissions is February 17, 2023
- Abstract selection is a peer review process by the NENA 2023 Conference Committee. Successful presenters will be notified by February 19, 2023 and must indicate their commitment to attend by February 25, 2023.
- Abstracts are to be written in English. The abstract is limited to 500 words or fewer describe the central theme of the presentation.
- Your abstract should include a title, purpose, summary of content and implications for emergency nursing practice in one of the following areas: clinical practice, education, innovative solutions to emergency care issues, case studies, research, injury prevention.
- A cover page must include the abstract title, the author’s names, credentials, current position, address for correspondence, email address and phone number.
Indicate your preferred presentation audience: Plenary (whole group) or Concurrent (smaller group)
- Abstracts to include authors past presentation experience including audience type and size.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email (in Microsoft Word formatting) to: email@example.com
- Concurrent presentations will be 45 minutes in length, including questions.
- Plenary presentations will be 75 minutes in length, including questions.
Acknowledgement of receipt of any files or communication will be sent via email soon after receipt. If you do not received such acknowledgement, or if you need to communicate with us please contact Trent Moser (403)944-5320 or Sheena Hammond (403) 944-2574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org